Welcome to The Official BWS Blog!
Here you will find everything new from the BWS Camp - music, videos and news.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Game's Fourth Album!

As most of y'all know The Game announced he's working on a new album.
The info came from one of the best producers out there - Maestro, who worked on Lil Wayne's "Carter III" (A Millie)
He posted info on his web site about his studio session with Game.Here's what he said:

"The Game was in Atl recording and selecting tracks for his upcoming release 'The Red Album.' He picked new tracks I played AND already had some loaded and ready to go! Despite the Grammy and plaques its still a great feeling when I walk into a session and get love from the room; it seemed like all of Black Wall Street had heard my tracks and was saying my tag back to me! Other member's of Atlanta's production elite made appearances too; I heard crack from The Bizness, Drumma Boy, Hit Boy, Eric Sermon, and newcomer Rico Law, with engineer Ralph Cacciurri presiding on the SSL. The Red Album is gonna be a problem. Keep your fingers crossed...crossed tight...tighter than Wayne's pants ;) "

No comments:

Post a Comment