Welcome to The Official BWS Blog!
Here you will find everything new from the BWS Camp - music, videos and news.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Game talks about Dr.Dre relationship ...

Game Talks Dr. Dre Relationship, "I'm Working On 'Detox' W/ Him & He's Working On 'R.E.D.' W/ Me"

Game recently discussed re-linking with his former Aftermath boss, Dr. Dre, and detailed how their chemistry has been since teaming up to put together The R.E.D. Album.

According to the Black Wall Street leader, his new album will pay homage to his loyal fans and family.

"R.E.D., I'm just painting the whole world red," Game promised in an interview with DJ Green Lantern. "It's basically the re-dedication, it's my most hood and street album since The Documentary so it's basically being rededicated to my fans, my family, my kids, my block, my hood. Like, hip-hop, the R.E.D. Album is gonna be crazy. I'm back in with Dre everyday going hard in the studio doing the little stuff, working on Detox with him and he's working on The R.E.D. Album with me. It's just, we got a good feeling out here...I did my last two albums without Dre and even though, I just did it on my own man. When I talked to him, he [was like] I've been doing a good job and he took a listen and I did my thing. I learned well, my time at Aftermath was spent well, so getting back in, that old feeling came back. The chemistry is crazy, I got a lot of love for that dude and that's why I never really disrespected him or really went at Aftermath, I only did what I had to do to survive man, but I got love for dude and we back in grindin' man." (That's Hip Hop)


The R.E.D. Album is due in stores Tuesday, February 16th.

Check out Game speaking on Dr. Dre below:

No comments:

Post a Comment